MY DARLING DAMSEL
I wish I had read the signs from the very beginning, I would have gone even before you wrapped my heart around the little space of your arms I never knew you were the 77 bullets carefully loaded inside the gun of the beast... I wish the sky had told me, it would rain tears, I would have taken a saving umbrella Oh, chike! What you did hit me to the bone. I was very blind to read the signs To read the signs you were leaving me in the arms of an ordeal... Of course, I actually sensed it but I thought I could wrap it around my fingers. Oh I kept singing she would change, I gat it under my sleeve It did look like we would end up together, I couldn't believe, it would end in asunder; you were an odious thunder She girlishly walked up to me and said she is no longer in love with me... I thought she was joking like a clown; come off it Chike— I know you must be joking, my response I sprang on and said — I hope you remember all the promises we made each other from the very start “ for bette...

Comments
Post a Comment